Monday 31 October 2011

The Weekend

I must say I've had an interesting weekend, well fun weekend. Started off on Friday bored until I got a message on Skype telling me I can finally go (to Jess's) and when I got there we all played guitar hero for six hours (I was mostly on the drums, there really hard for me).
Next comes Saturday, I woke up, went to my brothers house, helped him to do a "tombola" sign for his mate, went back to my brothers house, played that awesome Dearmmond guitar (that will be mine), went to see my brothers fiancée, had tea at a vicars house and befriended his daughters. There was a lot of motorbike riding that day... I loved it, and one day I'll own my own motorcycle, a Kawasaki Ninja 750R. For now my goal is the Dearmmond M75-T.
Sunday was a bit more relaxed, I basically sat down playing guitar, Jamming with my Bro. and on the way home from his house the car broke down, so I spent two hours and fifty-eight minutes sitting on a seat which is only comfortable for an hour and a half. didn't get home until about half two this morning.
Today I was playing a random four chord riff on guitar, and putting on a ridiculous cowboy styled accent while I monologued to it, I even sung a song for Jazz (which was completely improvised). With it being Hallowe'en I went Trick-or Treating, you may say I'm too old to trick-or-treat, but I say "you're never to old to have fun". either way i got fifty tasty treats and seventy-one pence.

No comments:

Post a Comment