Wednesday 12 October 2011

Challenge Accepted

OK it's not much of a challenge.
Anyway what I have to do is master twenty-two songs (all the songs from the wedding singer) on the bass guitar. My only problem is that everything is in Traditional Notation which until about five minutes ago I didn't understand (I barely understand it now) but either way i will master these songs, I will play them as part of the school production and they will count towards my music GCSE.
I'm expecting my music teacher would have a big ol' troll face when I see him after the play.
Five weeks, twenty-two songs, four strings, six fingers, three pick-ups, one cable, one amplifier, one band, one production, one school and I'm just going to leave it there because I'm out of things to number.

No comments:

Post a Comment