Monday 10 October 2011

Information Gathering

Well today I found out a few things, two of which I found quite interesting and fairly entertaining. The first thing is that I have a really big arse, I don't know if that's an insult or not (if it was then it was a terrible insult). The fact this was brought up is strange I was happily playing "Ace Of Spades" on my guitar (which I left at school, damn) when a voice appears somewhere behind me saying "George, you have a REALLY big bum."
The second thing is that I did absolutely terrible with my biology coursework, I'm not surprised really, Miss didn't explain it very well.
Finally that my mate Sam can't stand the sight of blood, we were dissecting a heart in biology and he just fled the room and puked his guts out. So me and me other mate Tree decided to annoy him by talking about ways to prepare hearts for a meal.
All in all a fairly boring day since Dana was ill and Jazz had a trip leaving me with very little to occupy myself with at break and lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment