Friday 14 October 2011

Threats

I'm scared shitless right now...
Why? Well it started about 6 months back I was getting annoyed and bothered by this girl complaining about my fashion sense, when we have a school uniform, she was also complaining about my hair and how I wear my trousers. One day when she was being an excessive pain in the arse I said "shut up or I'll kill you, then I'll eat your kids" as a joke to shut her up, which is said a lot in my family but without the I'll eat your kids at the end, I thought I'd add that as improvisation. she asked how i was planning on killing her so I said "I was thinking gas."
About twenty minutes ago Jazz goes to talk to one of her mates (who I have never met) and his mate (who I also haven't met) the guy she talks to is going out with the girl I threatened as a joke to shut her up, his mate walks up to and says "'Ey! If you ever threaten my families girlfriends again, 'cause I treat him as my brother, I'll put a knife in your throat!" at first I didn't get what he meant so I asked him what he meant so he said "you threatened you'd stick a petrol bomb through (censored name here) door!" Now I have never threatened to use a petrol bomb before because if you want to get away with murder you have to kill them quietly and dispose of the body quickly and with a petrol bomb you have noise and a big fire and its hard to get to the body your trying to dispose of.
Then he added "Do you get me?" and repeated that a lot until I finally got out "Yeah I get you but I don't remember this" and at the time I didn't remember, it's only just got back to me.
Now that I'm sitting here feeling like death and listening to Slipknot I have no idea on what I'll do while I wait for the time I can go to Jazz. I'm thinking I will just murder people on Oblivion.

No comments:

Post a Comment