Thursday 27 October 2011

METAL

Well I've been blasting metal down my speakers almost constantly for the past seven days, I've even found a very nice and heavy version of "smells like teen spirit" by "Nirvana" who I think are crap, but the cover by "Bruthal-6" is completely awesome. I've also had a nice amount of "Metallica" pumped into my skull, mostly "whiskey in the jar" which is a tribute to "Thin Lizzy" which is a cover of a boring folk song by "The Dubliners". The weird part of this is the amount of "Nightwish" I've been listening to, the reason it's weird is because I introduced Dana to them and she got me into them, or isn't that as weird as I initially thought?
I've also decided I'm not going to play bass for the school production since I'm getting confused with traditional notation and the fact that Guitar Pro 6 won't convert it to tablature, this is just getting annoying. I guess I'll have to find something else to do for my music GCSE.
i also had a very interesting day with Jazz and my southern cousins (they thankfully didn't annoy us too much and left us to happily kill zombies) but I found her weak spot and then watched the latest "Shrek" film. All-in-all a good day, and tomorrow I get to annoy one half of my social circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment