Tuesday 27 September 2011

Stress

Well the problem with school is that you always get lessons where you have a mountain of work lying on your back... I have lessons each coming with a mountain of work: Graphics, Geography and Music. For graphics I have to do what seems like a million pages of work all in size 6 font with pretty pictures, graphs and amazing presentation (which is a pain), for geography I have to get all my results copied up from a trip to Bakewell which would be easy enough if I actually had results to copy (which gives me another hour detention tomorrow) and music is only bad because I have to teach Imogen bass and she WONT STOP LAUGHING! I'm just gonna beat into submission until she becomes Steve Harris at this rate she is driving me mental. But, with all these mountains piled upon my clockwork brain I'm getting EXTREMELY STRESSED.
The cure however resided within Jazz (not the genre of music I mean my girlfriend) and the song "we're not gonna take it" by "Twisted Sister" (I heard it played through an open window and it cheered me up in some strange way). The main part in cheering me up was in Jazz's warm grip, speaking softy and sweetly, making bad jokes and trying not to stand in horse crap, which there was lots of. But now I'm not near Jazz I can take my mind off all this using my good friend METAL which is always there for me.
I can also get back to writing my book too.

No comments:

Post a Comment