Saturday 24 September 2011

Entertainment

I have been able to keep myself happily entertained by singing and playing guitar and video games (mostly video games). I've been having fun with a song and dance, I've been rockin' out with the guitar, and I've walked into a decent amount of inanimate objects in a similar fashion  as how I met Matty Brass (yes I met him by running into him while knocking on for a friend, we were 3 years old at the time). About 90% of the objects I walked into (like the annoying doors outside my form room) I called Philip the remaining 10% just weren't named at all.
The biggest highlight so far is that I successfully obtained a girlfriend (the best way to describe her is off her rocking chair and my cup of tea), she's called Jazz, I thought I'd mention that because this blog is about a teenagers dream to become a rock star and the quest of getting there, it's also a day in the life of a teenager wishing to become a rock star, I'm that teenager, my name is George and I'm completely awesome (well that depends on who you ask really).
And right now, as a side note, she is bothering me on MSN (because she wont get Skype which is so much better).

4 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i will be with you always bbe thats a promise xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime bbe i lov u xxxxxxxxxxx :)

    ReplyDelete