Tuesday 20 September 2011

Distractions

I have been doing very little musically related recently instead I have been playing Minecraft and trying to get friends to go on a walk with me. When I succeeded in getting Dana to join me on this walk I ended up extremely embarrassed (which is unusual for me but I have good reason), what happened was somewhere down Biddulph Valley Way I turn around and see a man running wearing a white jumper and Lycra trousers, and from 20 metres (which is roughly how far apart we were from each other) and with my bad eyesight I say "Hey, it's my dad." because they look exactly alike at the time my dad has that jumper and those trousers. Then he runs past and says "Bet your embarrassed now." and I was embarrassed very embarrassed and Dana is in laughing her head off. Not the most productive walk I've been on, especially when I realised that my dad wouldn't be back from work until about 22:30 so I just generally failed.
What little I have done on guitar is learn the intro to falling apart by Zebrahead and the first parts of Halo Mjolnir Mix by Martin O'Donnell. So not much basically now I shall fix the tabs since they didn't print properly and then check that my guitar is in tune, I have ordered a clip on guitar tuner to make this easier.

1 comment: