Wednesday 21 September 2011

Practicing

Since my music teacher wants a recorded version of The Spaceman Cometh I guess I'll have to practise in order to make sure as little mistakes as possible are made. I also have to practise mental health and anthem since those are the songs being performed at the Year 11 Concert, so I have a decent amount to keep myself entertained for awhile at least. When all that is done I need to write that baroque classic (or maybe some other form of classical music), to be honest, I may need to do that before anything else is completed.
On a side note my GUITARMAN GM11 MINI TUNER has arrived and it makes tuning my guitar/bass so much easier since i no longer have to plug it into my bass effects pedal for it to struggle picking up the notes i play, I feel so much better, despite my irrelevant social conflict.

1 comment: