Wednesday 16 November 2011

Oh Crap!

Brilliant just bloody brilliant, the wires on my guitar tuner have snapped so I can't use it to tune my guitar, when i asked our music teacher to tune it it just kept slipping out of tune. Now I have a busted tuner and a guitar which is being a pain in the arse. Thankfully my amp isn't broken my jack was, I had a spare so I've plugged that in instead, and dumped the broken jack on my pathetic "friend" Danny.
I even have to re-resit a maths test tomorrow and I honestly don't remember anything that I did in year 9, so I think I'll be failing that. The only reason I have to re-resit is because the last time my results weren't taken down and the time before I was on holiday in Corfu (very nice place, go there if you get the chance. If you do go drop by La Palma and say Ayup).
I also have a really annoying social problem going on, well it's not really a problem it's still extremely annoying. Either way the people involved are informed and aware about what is going on in my head, hopefully they can make sense of it all and sort my life out.

No comments:

Post a Comment