Saturday 26 November 2011

A challenge Worth Doing

I've been listening to "Teenage Necrophilian Love" by "Blitzkid" a lot, and just before the main body of the song starts he asks the listeners to dance with their loved ones. This made me think, "What makes good dance music?" I came to the conclusion that dance music involves a fast steady beat, and a good bass line to hold it together. I came up with that conclusion from the lyrics of some dance song, "I like my beats fast, and my bass down low" I don't know what the song is but I don't really care.

While listening to "Teenage Necrophilian Love" I did realise that I most likely could dance to it (providing that I could dance in the first place). So my challenge is to create Metal dance Music. So now I just need to create the music and then test it on a dancer. Thankfully I know a dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment