Monday 21 November 2011

Possible Minor Depression

Ever since last Wednesday's revelation my life has slowly slipped down the shitter socially. Thankfully I had an "anti-depressant" on Sunday, By that I mean I went down my friend Jess's house and played a lot of Guitar Hero/Rock Band, the part that links that to an anti-depressant is that after raising my spirits they were quickly dropped again at school to a possibly lower level than before. The main problem is that now the rumours happily spreading around school (like all rumours do) have reached Jazz's family, they now hate my guts, meaning that me and Jazz have to be more ninja in order to get time together outside of school, that is where my buddy Bruce comes in. Jazz's mum trusts him.
The next part of this problem is a simple question: Do I choose Jazz or Dana?  Now I choose Jazz, no matter what my brain says, my acting heart says Jazz. I say "acting heart" because I'm not 100% sure whether or not I have a metaphorical heart, the "heart" which is used in the saying "follow your heart" or "listen to your heart". If you are wonder the rumour mentioned earlier are that I'm supposedly "using Jazz to make Dana jealous so I can get her instead" all FALSE not true. I'm happy with Jazz, very happy, but right now I can't see us going anywhere since the rumours have restricted her so much (her mother will rip her face off if she found out we're still together). This makes me confused, and confusion is part of the word equation for minor depression.
The next part is stress. Oh! Why did I choose Graphic Products as my D&T option? Put simply, because I'm an idiot who thought he could survive two whole years of it. So much work, dead lines to meet and a week of detentions for failing to meet those dead lines. Naturally, I'm failing to meet these dead lines and I have my teacher preparing to carve of my face with a compass (yes a compass). Brilliant.
To top it off tomorrow I must face the wrath of my geography teacher because my coursework is incomplete and today was the deadline for that, I can not do tomorrow's work now, most likely another PPP (pupil performance something or other, I can't really remember what it stands for), this will make three PPP's and it will put me in Isolation, where I'll have no friends. Especially since I'm second to bottom on the social ladder, (the last being about three or four people), everyone else in Isolation is usually towards the top of said ladder, and are "too cool" for me (basically it means that it will be filled with Dicks).
So here it is STRESS+CONFUSION=MINOR DEPRESSION, I wonder what it is that creates the next stage... in fact I don't want to find out.

As a completely irrelevant side note, I just read a comic one of my friends (Lucie) has been working on :P it's quite entertaining and funny, it's drawn in a Sonic The Hedgehog anime style.
here is the link: http://darkangel0006.deviantart.com/gallery/33413720

No comments:

Post a Comment