Saturday 5 November 2011

OK I lied... But Now It has Drums.

I didn't like leaving "The Spaceman Cometh" without a drum beat. So I decided to get the sound banks for Guitar Pro 6, and then use that to create drum beat. I would of used a real drum kit if I had one, and if I knew how to play drums, but I don't and I can't. I also did a slight edit before the solo and under the solo, the acoustic guitar was also replaced with an electric running on the clean pickup. This wasn't enough so I slightly Edited the lyrics so they all fit together better and then added them to the tab. The lyrics follow the lead guitar, basically every syllable is sung on top of every quarter not played. Only the chorus and the outro are different, as long as you spread the lyrics out enough for the chord change you should be fine singing.

Download (.PDF): http://www.mediafire.com/?8hg13k5wwmle9q7
Download (.GPX): http://www.mediafire.com/?lw4c5691pikbyl6

The other Downloads have been taken down because "Shark" needs re-writing and that was an outdated version of "The Spaceman Cometh".

Oh, the harmonic introduction is very badly tabbed, I put the right finger positions but the timings off, I just thought I'd make it easy for me. Laziness I know. It's basically the "2001: A Space Odyssey" theme tune. If you play the song on Guitar Pro 6 it sounds weird, and harmonics sound crap on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment