Monday 5 December 2011

A Feeling Ever So Strange

This has been an odd day for me, at 07:38 this morning I received an email from Jazz telling me it's over. And I didn't care. She said our relationship was going no where, but she wouldn't let it go anywhere because about 3 weeks ago she dumped me as a publicity stunt since her family and friends all of a sudden hate me. So we spent the last 3 weeks in "secret". All she would of had to do is talk to her family and convince them to like me, they did until they heard the rumours, which I won't bother explaining. At least she took the blame for the cock up, which means that my third "proper" relationship wasn't screwed up by me, just the others.
Overall I'm currently happy, which is odd, I shouldn't be happy, I just got disconnected from my life's greatest relationship so far. Then again I was originally planning to just walk up to Jazz and her friends and just dump so they knew that we were still together, and they didn't know.
Apparently I'm in a band, well the band has been an idea for about 8 months, but we've finally decided to do this. I somehow doubt it will last too long though since one of the vocalists doesn't really like me and may cause a scene, when he leaves the others may just get annoyed and forget about the band idea, but I don't care about that either.
I'm the Bassist.

No comments:

Post a Comment