Thursday 22 December 2011

Epic Ninja Devices

I have found my Game Boy Colour, and Pokémon Blue. I haven't seen this thing for about three years, so I  decided to play Pokémon since it was the only game I got (well I have Pokémon Yellow somewhere).  I'm not very far into the game but I am trying to keep all my Pokémon at a similar level so I levelling up my Pikachu ready to defeat Misty. This literally has been all that's on my mind recently Pokémon, mostly thinking about how crap the newer episodes are. I also think that 150 Pokémon was enough and now there is about 500 making it nigh impossible to catch em all.
I did have Pokémon pearl on my Nintendo DS which I don't really use much any more, the only thing I really did like about it was about a quarter of the way through the game Ash (if like me you were playing as Dawn, it would be Dawn if you were playing as Ash) came to me and said "pick a hand" and in the hand I got was a device which I could strap to a Pokémon and it got XP as if it did all the fighting (which is a brilliant way to get Gyarados).
Another question is "What happened to Misty?" I like Misty as a character I thought she was ace, especially when she beats Ash out of the way when Togepi hatches, I never saw the episode where Togepi evolves and leaves.
Whilst writing the last paragraph I found the answere for my question, I did this while search for the spelling of Togepi. What happens is her sisters all leave the Cerulean City Gym to find better work, so Misty returns to keep the Gym open. Either way they could of came up with a decent character to replace her.

No comments:

Post a Comment