Wednesday 14 December 2011

The Art Of Not Falling Off

Well as you probably know I have been skating on my newly obtained skateboard, and I can now actually get somewhere on it without falling off every 3.5 seconds. So I'm very happy. It must of been the moral support from Dana which allowed my success, by that I mean she laughed, clapped and cheered when I fell off my board. That is until I fell on my face trying to ollie, that got me a hug.
I've also been told by my ninja skater (sorry sk8r) friend that pop shove its are easier than ollies, so I'm going to try them instead for a bit.
Finally I've decided I'm going to take bass lessons after the Christmas holidays. To clarify I'm a Pagan I celebrate Christmas as a time of giving, sharing and receiving. A time to say Ayup to the parts of the family you rarely see. A time to stuff your face and stay up late watching the crap on TV. I don't celebrate Christmas because of the birth of Jesus, because I don't believe his birthday is worth celebrating, but England is a Christian country, so I won't be able to escape it, instead I have adapted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment