Thursday 4 April 2013

The Next Concert

I will be honest, when it comes to my guitar playing I have been an idiot. Instead of actually practising songs for my exam I have been working to improve my guitar playing as a whole, which is good in a way, but not right now. Now there is a Concert in less than three weeks time, and I haven't practised for it. Crap!
I suppose I could perform some of the songs I've already done before like My Dying Bride and Helena, but I don't really feel like doing Helena again because I've performed it recently, so I'll choose another Blitzkid song, maybe En Infinitus Sleepus (Lullaby). Blitzkid songs are easy enough to play. but I have to do two more songs as a group, currently Walk Like A Zombie and Are You Gonna Be My Girl, I may have to change Walk Like A Zombie to Smells Like Teen Spirit though.

No comments:

Post a Comment