Tuesday 4 December 2012

A New Song (and a little more)

OK, I've come up with a (disappointingly) none horror punk song, about some guy getting dumped, and it doesn't really need much work done to it, it just needs to be recorded, and I will get this song recorded properly instead of just using GP6 to get the audio, which won't work anyway, because you need lyrics for a song to actually work. All it needs is a final verse to conclude the song and a guitar solo either before or after it.
This will be my first version of the song which may actually be made to sound either more metal or more punk, but I doubt it, it may just be made slightly more rocky, it's just that I can't really write guitar solos very well (at the moment).

Completely unrelated, I'm getting various ideas in my head for various books, the books may be a bit short though, it depends on how much I can come up with for them. If I ever get around to writing any there is a website my girlfriend told me about where i can upload them as .pdf files and you can stick it on your kindle or whatever e-reader you own, or just your PC if you find reading off it comfortable (I don't)

I also need a drum beat as well thinking about it... damn, I hate writing drumbeats.

No comments:

Post a Comment