Tuesday 3 January 2012

Need's Some Hot Sauce

Well I metaphorically need some hot sauce to spice up my life. My classmate Elliot however, thought it was best to give me some sauce which he believed was insanely hot, so I had some, wasn't hot enough for me at all. It was almost tingling in my mouth  that's it. This was most likely because I'm used to the food my dad makes which is usually doubly spicy.
Either I've decided that my life is actually a little boring despite the fact I enjoy it. This is why I rarely have anything to write about, I mean today's highlight was falling asleep at Dana's house, while listening to Dark Passion Play (Nightwish). It turns out I was just warm and comfortable.
Very Interesting day.... Hopefully we will actually do something with that band. My mate Matthew McLean is thinking about doing a black metal solo project, now that would be cool, if I still lived in Birmingham I'd join him. So now all I have to do is wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment